Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sweeney Kate

Day: One Hundred and Thirty Nine

Photo taken on Saturday, December 18, 2010 in the Time Out Room at 1149pm.

I am pointing to where the scissors were located just a second ago but now they have vanished courtesy of Steve. I know he hates this behavior of mine but in order to get me to go to sleep at night he'll do what he has to.

I'm not sure when this fear of leaving scissors out started but I have a feeling it stems back to a disturbing dream I must have had in college. As long as the scissors are in the spot they are supposed to be, I'm fine. But if they are out in plain sight, I have to ask him to hide them. I have this fear that when I am asleep, I will wake up and stab someone with them unknowingly. Never mind the fact I can always take them out of the drawer or I don't know, grab one of the hundred kitchen knives I have to do the job. It is totally ridiculous but it brings peace of mind to both of us knowing the scissors are hidden.

Actually, this might not have been a good idea to write this entry. If Steve ever gets stabbed with scissors I'm going to be the prime suspect.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Is that a crayon on the floor? Birthday Bear has scissors. Just saying.

Katie Jaye said...

LOL It's a pen that looks like a crayon.

Shit...birthday bear is going to get Steve and pin it on me. I knew it!