Monday, December 13, 2010

Plaster Funhouse

Day: One Hundred and Thirty Four

Photo taken on Monday, December 13, 2010 in the living room at 722pm.

Kim had Preston's birthday party at this place called All Fired Up and the kids loved it (as did I)! Moma wanted me to make something too so I chose a snowman candy dish and tried my hardest to slather it four times with green and red paint only for it to turn out looking like that. Kim keeps making fun of me but she's just jealous of my mad painting skillz.

Besides, when it's filled with candy, you don't really notice the missed spots.

1 comment:

Kim said...

The scarf came out so good. But the rest just plain sucks. You should have asked the worker how to use your colors better. After all didn't you know she has a magic coloring book? Your candy dish sucks. You can buy one better next year at Kohl's for $7.99. Although with candy, I will concede, it looks better. And cute pic of you.