Sunday, December 19, 2010

20th Take

Day: One Hundred and Forty
Photo taken on Monday, December 19, 2010 somewhere in my apartment at 659pm.

I know you're not supposed to buy gifts for yourself during the holiday season but I could not resist this shirt from Threadless. It speaks to my inner writer (speaks-mocks-whatever). Jess had posted the link for an awesome Harry Potter house shirt on my Wall a little while back so while I am buying that one (as well as two other shirts for Christmas gifts, I'm not selfish I swear!) I find this. It probably looks better on someone with less boobage because you have no idea how hard it is to get all the words in one frame. I have to get Steve to help me out by pulling it taut so I can snap the picture without it being blurry. Damn boobs.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Maybe replace the word "Refridgerator" with "Damn Boobs"

Katie Jaye said...

I'd love to but it would need three more syllables unfortunately.

Michelle said...

I... LOVE... that shirt.