Sunday, December 5, 2010

Soulja Boy

Day: One Hundred and Twenty Six

Photo taken on Sunday, December 5, 2010 on the front staircase at the TDM at 631pm.

How cute are Preston's slippers?

The Little Man and I have just finished putting out all the Christmas stuffed animals on each step leading upstairs so now it's time for the obligatory soldier picture. Dad bought that soldier one afternoon when he was out with two of his friends. He found it in a nursery on 25A and Moma thought it was funny since it towered over two of her children. Since then we have all lined up next to it to take the annual Christmas soldier picture even though we now tower over him.

I went through all my pictures just now and only have two of these photos, both of which my cousin, Sarah, has appeared in. The one on the left is senior year of high school and the one on the right is freshman year in college.




1 comment:

Maeve said...

I love the soldier!!!! It's not Christmas at the Raab house without it! And Pres is beyond adorable... I just want to squeeze him!!!