Thursday, December 23, 2010

He sees you when you're sleeping...

Day: One Hundred and Forty Four
Photo taken on Thursday, December 23, 2010 in the living room at 1120pm.

A few years back, Moma gives Steve and I a bunch of Christmas decorations and serving platters to help make our annual Wing Party more festive (don't worry, the Wing Party has just been pushed later this winter that's all, it's still happening...eventually). The only decoration Steve doesn't "get" is the large decapitated Santa head. To me this is normal since we had one on our family tree since I was a kid but Steve is kind of frightened by it (kind of like me and Birthday Bear).

2 comments:

Maeve said...

It is a bit odd to have a head on your tree... but I love how it all comes back to Birthday Bear... haha so classic

Michelle said...

At least it's not a decapitated shrunken Santa head. Look on the birght side. I totally remember birthday bear. He was totally an axe murderer.