Monday, December 6, 2010

Polar Express

Day: One Hundred and Twenty Seven

Photo taken on Monday, December 6, 2010 in the dining room of the TDM at 557pm.

As you can see, Moma and I had a fun shopping day at Macy's in the Short Pump Mall. We were very successful in the men's department and I think Steve will be very pleased with our choices for him. It was so much easier this year to pick out shirt and ties for him with Moma there rather than what I have resorted to in the past. I don't have the "eye" for matching formal wear so that's where mom comes in, only usually we're in separate states and I have to picture mail her everything right in the store. Then I call like five minutes later and she tells me what goes and what looks stylish and what really needs to be put back on the shelf immediately Katie how did you think that even matched with that button down?

After our shopping spree for others, dad picked us up and treated to Cheesecake Factory. I love me some Adam's Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple Cheesecake!

I had a great time with you today, Moma! We must shop again soon!

No comments: