Friday, August 6, 2010

Kagemane no Jutsu

Day: Five

Photo taken August 6, 2010 at 456pm at my desk at the Surge.

(My hand is in the pic so it totally counts...)

I'm usually the last man standing every Friday night because Steve and I teach the twins after work and we're not expected until 7. I try to work right up until the end of my shift but sometimes it gets lonely and very quiet in the administration section of the Fifth Avenue Surgery Center so I get bored. Good thing I have a variety of toys strewn about my office to keep me busy, I mean no, I keep making charts, charts, charts! At least no one is back here right now to hear me scream out, "Chidori!" as I engage Hatake Kakashi and Nara Shikamaru in an all-out battle. Shika may have the Copy-Nin stuck in his Shadow Possession Jutsu but ultimately he's going to find holding it so troublesome that when he releases it, Kakashi is so going to win...unless I let go of him because he'll just fall over and that's really lame sensei...

2 comments:

Assassin070406 said...

ok kakashi would not even get caught in the shadow possession jutsu second shika would not be out in the open against kakashi. this is a false representation of a full out battle between two well skilled ninjas.

Katie Jaye said...

I see Analytical has come to head again and I admit you are totally right. But maybe, just maybe, Shika hid his chakra signature and Kakashi was already dead when he got him in his shadow possession. What about that?