Wednesday, August 25, 2010

R&R

Day: Twenty Four
Photo taken on Wednesday, August 25, 2010 in our living room at 855pm (thank you florescent green numbers on the cable box!).



Since my night happens to not be going according to plan and seriously making me edgy, I have to correct it with something good. After finding two treadmills occupied as the other two are broken in our Complex’s gym, I get extremely agitated that I cannot do my required running for the day. I slam out of the cramped fitness room and stomp back up to my apartment to write the leasing office for a second time about how much their gym disappoints me. Once through with the strongly worded letter, I grab myself an IPA, put my feet up on the pirate coffee table, and turn on our awesome TV, Asuma Awesomo. Nothing calms my nerves quite like a microbrew coupled with anime. As I polish off the IPA and move on to a Troeg, my nice buzz has me forgetting all about the gym and enjoying the rest of the night.

1 comment:

Maeve said...

Good for you... you deserve a night off to just sit and relax