Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Lover's Caress

Day: Nine

Photo taken at 712pm on Tuesday, August 10, 2010 in the Smithtown train station parking lot.

Where as most people treat their pets like they're children, I treat my electronics and technology as if they are real human beings. I think people do not realize what certain appliances actually do for us and forget to be grateful. Sure your dog is fun and all but can he get you to Great Neck in 25 minutes? Your cat totally loves you and greets you at the door but can she keep you "grounded" in an electrical storm? I didn't think so.

So this is why I name and respect major electronics that without them in my life I would be completely lost. I make sure every time I get into my Pathfinder, Sai, I greet him properly. Although I leave fingerprints all over the back door and affectionately tap the taillight compulsively, he still makes sure to bring me to any destination that I desire.

Now that's unconditional love.
             

1 comment:

Assassin070406 said...

you cheating on my with your car?!?