Monday, August 16, 2010

Caps for Sale

Day: Fifteen

Photo taken right before nightly showertime on Monday, August 16, 2010 in the Team Reab bathroom.
You may think I'm gross (and I really don't care if you do) but I don't wash my hair every day. I really don't find the need to especially if all I've done all day is work at The Surge and the most energy I dispel is walking up a flight of stairs.

So I wear shower caps. I'm probably the only one who wears shower caps anymore. Me and probably my grandma. I remember a time when I get to a hotel and freak because I learn that they do not have complementary shower caps and I have left mine at home. I immediately run down to my parents’ room and explain my earth shattering dilemma to my moma in hopes she brought one. She didn't. Like I said, just me and my grandma. But mom comes to my rescue a second later! She takes a plastic Waldbaum's bag and places it on my head. Instant shower cap.

Moms are truly the best.

No comments: