Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Pres SMASH!

Day: Ten

Photo taken early evening on Wednesday, August 11, 2010 in my dad's NYC apartment on the old living room chair that is now used as his desk chair.

This is my adorable nephew, Preston. He is seriously awesome because he has the sense of humor of an adult and he talks to me about superheroes and he's only 4 1/2. Over a year ago I taught him how to headbutt (out of love) and with that noggin of his he really knows how to crack you one back. Here we are in the midst of a headbutt battle (he's winning because he keeps telling me it doesn't hurt and my forehead is throbbing a little).

4 comments:

Maeve said...

I love Preston...(and you)

Kim said...

I heart Pres and you too!

Greene Family said...

Hi Katie! I'm a friend of Kim's. What a great challenge for the year, and how fun for all of us that will be checking in with your blog. Great photo of you and Preston! My son, Simon, used to love to do this too.

Assassin070406 said...

I just love Preston. You're alright