Sunday, August 29, 2010

Who won? NOT KATE!

Day: Twenty Eight

Photo taken on Sunday, August 29, 2010 in the ridiculously hot afternoon at Hartland mini golf in Deer Park.


Who doesn't love a good competitive game of mini golf?

Steve and I take his youngest brother, Nick, out to one of our favorite courses on Long Island for a nice afternoon of putting. It's definitely a very enjoyable game despite the heat and the long waits between holes. The three of us play very well and on back to back holes, I get a hole-in-one! Like how does that ever happen?! (Maybe it's because of the ladybug that lands in my eye and clings to my glasses during our game which symbolizes good luck?) Though luck is not totally on my side when we finish the game and even though I get under par twice in a row, I still LOSE. How does that happen?!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Katie-you go bowling. Who won? NOT KATE! You go mini golfing for the past 15 years, who won? NOT KATE! But who is the best sister in the world? ME! LOL!