Thursday, August 19, 2010

W/D

Day: Eighteen
Photo taken on Thursday, August 19, 2010 at 726pm in the laundry room.

On my way home from the city I text Michelle to see if she is available for dinner later. Unfortunately she responds with a "no" because she's at the laundromat and hating every second of it. I remember how much Steve and I despised laundry night when we lived in Bay Shore and then in Farmingdale: the expense, it always raining or snowing that night, the out of control children running circles around the place, the dryers that were broken but you didn't know that until the forty minute cycle was over, and the list goes on. It horrifies me so much to remember those long nights that the second I come into our new apartment, I head straight through the kitchen, open the laundry room door, and show some love to my washer and dryer.

No comments: