Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sibs

Day: Eleven
Photo taken on Thursday, August 12, 2010 during our cousin, Matt's, rehearsal dinner at Monahan's Restaurant and Bar in Bayside, NY.
The lovely lady on the left is my sister, Kim, holding her son, Preston; the brooding gentleman in the back is my older brother, Charlie; the pretty woman underneath his arm is my sister-in-law, Anna, who belongs to the charismatic dude on the right, my younger brother, Pher.

I absolutely LOVE this one. It is very rare that the four of us are in a picture together because Kim resides in Virginia and Pher is across the country in Arizona. It brings my mother great joy when we are all in the same room after months spent apart and when we do get together it's quite the spectacle. We're not a very quiet bunch (to say the least) and we always know how to make each other laugh especially when bringing up embarrassing past events.

1 comment:

Greene Family said...

You should frame this one!