Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hubs

Day: Thirteen

Photo taken on Saturday, August 14, 2010 during the cocktail hour of Matt and Jessica's wedding which took place at the Woodbury Country Club.

(Usually Steve is the one to take all of our self portraits so now that I have the responsibility it’s just plain weird. I feel like he has a better reach with his arms than I do.)

A few moments after I finished the daily task, Anna came up to ask me if she could be in the picture for today. I regretfully informed her that I had already done it and she was generally upset. I promised her I could re-do it maybe on the dance floor during the reception but then Steve got upset! He said it wasn't fair because Anna was in the one on Thursday and it was his turn now! As shocked as I was by their outrage I couldn't help being pleased. I do hope more family and friends want to get involved in my self portrait project because their encouragement and support is what makes this all possible. Feel free to be a part of this silliness the next time we get together!

^_\

1 comment:

Maeve said...

I would also like to be in your pic's... just sayin.. next time I see you... I hope I make the cut

xo