Sunday, August 8, 2010

Katie The Exterminator

Day: Seven

Photo taken in the afternoon on Sunday, August 8, 2010 outside of our neighbor's apartment on the way to the parking lot.

After watching a DVRed Billy the Exterminator marathon this morning I find it quite fitting to exit our apartment to find a garden snake poised in the dirt by the path to my truck. I giddily run back to tell Steve what I spot but when he rushes over the snake slithers up into a bush. I then feel the need to run back inside and throw on a different outfit to do my imitation of Billy Bretherton. (I'm actually in the middle of yelling, "Aaaah! Snake!" like he does in the credits.) Steve and I are quite fond of Billy and his brother, Ricky, though if we had the opportunity to work with them we would probably turn it down. I definitely do not have the stomach for some of those roach infested houses! Yech!

1 comment:

Assassin070406 said...

that was an awesome pic