Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ca-YES!

Day: Fourteen
Photo taken on Sunday, August 15, 2010 a little after noon at Yankee Stadium... ON THE FIELD!!!

Yeah, that's right. I'm running on the warning track at the ballpark. Kim's friend, Dennis, offers a spot on his Team for the Damon Runyon 5k Run for Cancer Research and I do not hesitate to grab it. Run around the stadium for 30 minutes without getting in trouble and it's for a good cause? Sign me up! The coolest part (of course) is getting the chance to step on the same field that my favorite ballplayer, Jorge Posada, catches on and not only that, they put you up on the jumbotron as you run past right field! Of course every time I try to catch myself on the big screen someone always gets in front of me. I figured this would be the coolest self portrait EVER, taking a picture of a GIANT picture of yourself taking a picture but these ladies had to go and ruin it and all you see is my hand waving above their heads. Awesome.

No comments: