Friday, April 29, 2011

Well Hello!

Day: Two Hundred and Seventy One

Photo taken on Friday, April 29, 2011 in my office at 202pm. (I'm pictured with royalty: Monica and Valerie)

Today we are celebrating a lot of things at The Surge: the Royal Wedding between Prince William and Miss Catherine Middleton, Administration Day, and seven April birthdays. It is very hard to concentrate knowing that the amazing Italian food is on the way from Mimi's Pizza Kitchen on Lexington. I am making an exception to my rule of not eating at work today and I think that is totally justified.

Not only are we getting a luncheon in for Admin Day, Bossdad gives each of us a beautiful orchid and a gift card to Bloomies! Not bad! Not bad at all!

And what are birthdays without a cake or two or three from the Two Little Red Hens? Happy birthday to all my coworkers this month!











You're probably wondering how I could ever complain about working here? After writing this, I'm wondering too.

1 comment:

Diana Brewster said...

The sunflower cake is pretty! My job celebrated the royal wedding too, I couldn't believe I was making a paper crown on my coffee break but it happened, I always have my camera so I took a picture with my co-worker James who came dressed up in a tux LOL