Friday, April 1, 2011

No Laughing Matter

Day: Two Hundred and Forty Three

Photo taken on Friday, April 1, 2011 in front of the fish tank (minus the eel!) at Angelo's in Midlothian, VA at 826pm.

I heart Preston.

He is such a ham. I'd like to think he takes after his Aunt Tinka especially after I show him this picture and he laughs at the silly face he's making (it kind of reminds me of Popeye). If the fun we are having already is any indication of what's to come over the weekend, Pres and I are in for some really good times!

3 comments:

Maeve said...

God I love him!!! I can't wait to squeeze him in a few weeks!!!

Michelle said...

His expression in this picture is priceless. I love it.

Kim said...

I so heart him. He's so funny! And did he remind you about the eel? I noticed you mentioned it.