Sunday, April 3, 2011

Food

Day: Two Hundred and Forty Five



Photo taken on Sunday, April 3, 2011 while checking up on Kim's progress with the peppers and onions in the TDM kitchen at 632pm.

I think my family is getting sick of taking me to Yamato so tonight we have decided to cook a meal though I'm not cooking because I have the "hard" task of keeping Preston occupied. It is so daunting to have to play while everyone else works so hard in the kitchen and also at the grill. What a horrible job I am delegated, racing cars back and forth along the patio out back. I would rather do anything else than spend time with the cutest, silliest, best nephew in the world.

Speaking of the Little Man, this weekend we have been attached at the hip but according to this video, the leg. Preston calls this game "Growth" and he thinks this is so much fun to do:

4 comments:

Maeve said...

HAHA... aww pres!!!

Kim said...

I love the grwoth game. He is so going to make you do it again. LIke the whole time you are down. I'll put a swiffer under him and you can kill two birds with one stone-keeping PRes entertained and cleaning.

Greene Family said...

Haha! You are one lucky aunt - he's too cute and so silly!

Greene Family said...

Haha - just saw Kim's comment - great idea with the swiffer!