Sunday, April 10, 2011

Random Strangers with a Fork

Day: Two Hundred and Fifty Two

Photo taken on Sunday, April 10, 2011 inside Pancho Villa in Huntington Village, NY at 923pm. (Pictured: my big ass head that is blocking Steve, then Heather the stranger, and Justin)

Justin thinks it looks like just him and I are having dinner and then some strangers got in the picture in the background.

The move continues so being that we are on the north shore to grab another truck load, we accept a dinner invitation with this lovely couple. I like going to Mexican restaurants because you get a free app (obviously chips and salsa) and then they refill it too when you gobble it up quickly. While we are munching on free food, the conversation takes weird and hilarious turns which every dinner conversation should be required to do. Last night four of us came up with a new Olympic sport called Suds-Rolling and tonight we start thinking up how to do this strange new sport and what the rules should be. I have a feeling that in a few months you are going to see a selfer of us engaging in Suds-Rolling in my backyard. I am sure you will be waiting with bated breath for this epic picture.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Liking your hair more and more. Now that it was not blown ou tin the poofy-Atria style. LOL. I also love the free app at the Mexican restaurants. LOL.

Greene Family said...

Too funny - yes, I'll be waiting to see a pic of this new sport - Suds-Rolling!