Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mead

Day: Two Hundred and Fifty Five

Photo taken on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 inside The Good Life in Massapequa, NY at 811pm. (Pictured counterclockwise from myself: Mike, Jenn checking out Steve's antics, and Steve about to swat an unsuspecting Mike. Poor Mike. He's just trying to read the paper.)

I am not sure how I have never found myself seated at the bar here because they have a real beer selection. There is not a Budweiser or Miller product to be found! Now that's what I'm talking about! Jenn and Mike suggest this place so since I have never heard of it, Mike tells me to check out the website. I text him about two seconds later saying I'm sold. Any restaurant that shows a burger and an ice cold beer as the homepage picture has my vote!

And when your beer comes in its own special glass you know it's love at first sight.

We'll definitely be frequenting this establish on regular basis from now on.

No comments: