Thursday, April 7, 2011

We could have been standing on the Great Wall of China.

Day: Two Hundred and Forty Nine

Photo taken on Thursday, April 7, 2011 in our NEW living room in Copiague, NY at 722pm.

Steve and I are sharing our first meal in our new digs. We have chosen a local Chinese place which I'm sure has a name but all the awning says is CHINESE. We haven't brought over the utensils yet but something told me to put our leftover Tai Show chopsticks in a box just in case (but I have no napkins so toilet paper will have to do). We have so many extra chopsticks probably because when we eat sushi, the place thinks there are four of us eating even though it is only us two. I am happy to find that the Chinese place has given us only three fortune cookies. I guess my pick from the "diet" menu threw them off.

And Steve scoffed at my idea the other day about bringing the bean bag chairs over? I hope you like your seat there, Steve-O!

;-P

5 comments:

Maeve said...

I'm now very hungry for chinese food!!!

Kim said...

Did you get a calendar? Just in case dad doesn't bring you one from Zheng Garden this year. Because you really shuoldn't have a VA restaurant calendar on the wall.

Katie Jaye said...

LOL Actually Kim I brought that calendar to hang in the kitchen. We love it!

Anonymous said...

Copaigue? You mean at the location 13 28 N, 144 47 E?

Greene Family said...

Yay for your first meal in your new place! Your posts are so entertaining!