Friday, April 15, 2011

L Lawliet

Day: Two Hundred and Fifty Seven

Photo taken on Friday, April 15, 2011 in the new (but empty) Manga Dining Room at 1159pm.

I come so close today! I didn't even realize it when I throw on Steve's Yankee thermal and a pair of baggy Dickney jeans and then paired with the dark circles under my eyes...

I almost COSPLAY at a Con this evening!

I have been threatening Steve for years now but tonight after ripping this place apart trying to find his ticket to ICon we get to Stony Brook too late to get inside and he is saved from total embarrassment. Right now, I totally look like L from Death Note and he would have had to deal with people staring, most of them thinking, "She's not barefoot or emaciated enough."

But hell, I'm definitely smart enough...give or take a few points.

No comments: