Saturday, April 2, 2011

Beotch

Day: Two Hundred and Forty Four

Photo taken on Saturday, April 2, 2011 in the TDM living room at 922pm. (I am angrily pointing at Kim for "ruining" my night while Dad sits on the couch, probably not wanting to be in the picture but is anyway.)

Kim and I like Bradley Cooper. We agree he is nice to stare at though Kim finding him hot makes me wonder...

Back when I first see the Hangover, I turn to Steve and tell him he looks like Bradley Cooper. Steve probably enjoys the compliment but he shakes his head and denies the resemblance. I sense his uneasiness about being compared to a popular hottie and reassure him, "you don't look like him in the beginning. You look like him when he's hung-over and dirty." This probably doesn't make him feel any better either.

So Kim decides we are going to see his new movie Limitless tonight only when tonight roles around, she is making no move to look up show times. She finally demands that I get up and do it but even then she is hemming and hawing about going. She admits she's tired and quite frankly, I am too but I'm so used to dragging my ass I'll go see the movie anyway. The movie is at 950 and by 936 Dad decides that we're not going and in a nice way, tells us to stop the it's-up-to-you-if-you-want-to-go-I'll-go's and just watch the UConn game with them.

Before 11pm I pack it in.

I'm in bed before Moma. I'm in bed before Dad. But most of all, I'm in bed before the one who was "too tired" to go see the movie. ;P

1 comment:

Kim said...

Steve looks like Lee Dwyze, not Bradley so I'm safe on this one :-)
I was so tired. I would have fallen asleep in the theater. I know I stink. Boo.