Friday, October 8, 2010

KHAN!

Day: Sixty Eight
Photo taken on Friday, October 8, 2010 at 520pm in the IGN Theater in the Jacob Javits Center.

Oh yes, yes I am. I'm at New York Comic Con/New York Anime Festival 2010. Currently I am eagerly awaiting the following two panels: DC First Look and Robot Chicken both of which will be awesome and funny. Steve forbids me to cosplay this time around even though I so want to one of these Cons but he does allow me to wear what I have affectionately started calling my "jounin vest". Little did mom know when she purchased this corduroy vest years ago that it would look almost identical to the ones they wear in Naruto. I had hoped to find a Kakashi or Iruka walking around tonight so I could do my self portrait with one of them but most cosplayers are hiding in other panels at the moment.

1 comment:

Kim said...

The only thing I understand from this whole think is the vest. I remember mom buying it. I was in college. You are a loser that you still have it. LOL! You look cute in the pic though.