Saturday, October 2, 2010

Ghost Hand

Day: Sixty Two
Photo taken on Saturday, October 2, 2010 at Donovan's in Bayside, NY at dinner time.

Steve, Charlie, Grandma Zgombick, Kim, Preston, Dad, Moma, Aunt Pat, Uncle Dennis,  cousin Caitlin, and cousin Danny have all come out to celebrate Aunt Pat's birthday. Originally it was supposed to be just our parents but us kids have a way of finagling our way into "Grown-ups Only Dinners". I'm glad we did because it's always a fun time to get together with family. I'm super excited to have Kim and Pres at the table since they decide last minute to drive all the way from Virginia to see me race tomorrow! They are the best! I also like that I'm at the head of the table this time because I can see everyone and stick my nose into every conversation.

I sincerely love being a part of this family.  :-)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Ha ha on ghost hand! LOLOLOL! I am so glad we were there. Richmond was not where I should have been-watching you race was amazing! I am so proud of you!