Sunday, July 31, 2011

Chappie

Day: Three Hundred and Sixty Four

Photo taken on Sunday, July 31, 2011 in our kitchen at 839am.

This is the first time I have ever completed a chap-stick before misplacing it or prematurely having to throw it out because it became gross. I love lip balm and putting it on is a compulsion that I never mind doing especially since I have a plethora of flavors and kinds to choose from. This particular one is a Yankee Candle SPF 15 balm, Vanilla Cupcake flavored. Yum.

There is a chap-stick in every bag I own as well as in hidden pockets of all my winter jackets. I have so many Chapsticks and Lip Smackers that I ran out of room in my night table drawer and had to find them a suitable and easily accessible place to reside.

So I chose the beautiful Ethan Allen jewelry box Moma bought me for Christmas. I know it was quite expensive but you have to understand, my lip balms are like the equivalent of gold to me so this is a perfect home for them.

No comments: