Saturday, July 30, 2011

Ezio

Day: Three Hundred and Sixty Three

Photo taken on Saturday, July 30, 2011 perched on our deck railing the morning after the storm.

Steve thinks he's an assassin.

He has been totally immersed in Assassin's Creed II lately and it's all he ever talks about. He's even included Ezio Auditore's hidden blade attack in our Imaginary Weapons Game. I don't mind his obsession because the video game is really freakin' cool. My favorite assassination of choice is when Ezio hides in hay and when a guard walks by he pulls him in and slaughters him inside without anyone being the wiser. The only problem I have with the game is the sense of vertigo I get whenever the character climbs really high to sit out on a viewpoint in order to update the map. The height feels so real! And I love the way Ezio just nonchalantly walks out on a wood beam and perches like a cat about to spring off the edge of it (and once the map updates, Ezio does just that...and into a mound of hay a hundred stories below...very realistic).

But I love that perch, so I take this picture for Hubs.


Steve may think he's an assassin. But I am one.

No comments: