Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Death Note...DOMINUS!

Day: Three Hundred and Forty Six

Photo taken on Wednesday, July 13, 2011 in the living room at 950pm. (Families that watch anime together, stay together. From right: Pher, me, Steve, and Charlie)

Is it bad that I am totally taking off work tomorrow in order to stay up all night to watch anime and drink an 18 pack of Bud Light?

I know what you're thinking...

BUD LIGHT?

No need to worry if I'm sick, there will be IPAs later but right now I am trying to figure out how to scratch something onto the bottle with a key as I take notes for our other BLOG. It is so much fun to keep track of the jokes we are all making as Death Note unfolds in front of our eyes (two pairs of eyes completely virgin to the storyline). Between the dialogue the four of us add our own until we giggle so much we need to go back a few chapters. So of course after a few episodes I have to pose the question to my brothers:

"Would you use a Death Note?"

And why am I not surprised that both answer yes?

2 comments:

Charles said...

Today I would not use the note. I am in a good mood and feeling benevolent. That state of mind is not conducive to mayhrm, violence, or homicide.

Kim said...

The Giants used it against Charlie's hero Vick yesterday.