Saturday, July 16, 2011

Picture Pages

Day: Three Hundred and Forty Nine

Photo taken on Saturday, July 16, 2011 in our kitchen at 1025pm.

I have a habit of leaving my cell phone home when it is important that it should be with me. I am now showing signs of that same behavior with my camera.

Unfortunately I have left my camera home for our lovely family dinner at Umberto's in New Hyde Park. Luckily I have a very responsible sister who takes plenty of pictures tonight as well as others during her New York Getaway (click there for the great shots!).

Thanks for letting me whore out your BLOG sis!

^_\

2 comments:

Kim said...

That's what sisters are for. But what you failed to mention was how awesome I did your hair while you rocked the make up. I'm just saying.

Barbara said...

Katie --if i remember correctly you were the video gal at all family functions and i was the stillshot gal--everyone was usually posing and stuffing their faces never asking if we maybe wanted to be in a shot! so it is quite alright if ypu leave the camera home once in awhile!