Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Manny Ramirez

Day: Three Hundred and Fifty Two

Photo taken on Tuesday, July 19, 2011 in the front of the Surge with Cassandra at 244pm. (It is her idea to pose as Superheroes I swear!)


Cassandra informs me as I am leaving yesterday that we have no patients today and that she is going to wear her pajamas to work. I of course think this is a genius plan and vow to wear a pair myself.

For some reason Cassandra forgets her own diabolical plan and I am the only one wearing pjs in public. Needless to say, I am not the least bit embarrassed and thoroughly enjoy being comfy all day.

3 comments:

Maeve said...

haha fun! Did you commute to and from home in your pj's???

Kim said...

Um why Manny Ramirez? I'm confused.

Katie Jaye said...

@Kim- Remember my old tag of Katie being Katie?

@Maeve- I absolutely did! :-)