Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tenzo

Day: Eighty Seven
Photo taken on Wednesday, October 27, 2010 in our bathroom with a Halloween decoration at 503pm.

Yay for the fake tea lights Christine put around the hotel room on our wedding night! (I kept them, thanks!) Now I don't have to worry about leaving real tea lights lit in rooms that I'm not in, such a relief.

This picture is actually inspired by a fan art created by Julie D. on deviantArt. I wish I had a fish eye lens to play with, that would make selfers definitely more interesting. Here is the fan art of Yamato that I adore:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And if you finally run down their batteries, the tea lights are available at Walgreens :-) ~C

Anonymous said...

I see you resorted to more draconian methods.

Katie Jaye said...

HA!

Perfect comment for this. Well done.