Monday, October 4, 2010

Ah the potatoes.

Day: Sixty Four
Photo taken on Monday, October 4, 2010 at night, out by the garages.

I have not seen Maeve in at least sixty four days. That is so not cool. I miss hanging out with my bestest. Yesterday Maeve and I discuss my self portraits and she tells me that she's bummed that she hasn't been in a photo yet. I wholeheartedly agree. She then comes up with a clever idea to get herself in one of my pictures even though she's out of state which I think is a marvelous idea:

Here I am, in mid-conversion with Maeve courtesy of one of her Facebook default photos.

I love you, BFF! I'm looking forward to when we can take one of these for reals!

PS- I'm totally wearing the Bride hat she got me.

2 comments:

Maeve said...

YAY finally some love on the blog!!!! I adore you bff- hopefully we can see each other soon

Kim said...

Ok so I need to know if Maeve discussed which picture to print out because I totally would have been like, go under my albums, go to this pic and print. I think it may have gone down that way. ;-)