Thursday, October 21, 2010

Working in a Coal Mine

Day: Eighty One
Photo taken on Thursday, October 21, 2010 in Sai on my way to Stop and Shop at 615pm (obviously).

I'm just pointing out the fact that I'm home at a reasonable hour today and can be any day now that bossdad has officially changed my hours at the Surge! Yipee! I no longer have to ask permission to leave at 4 (even when I had been there since 7) because technically my hours have always been 9 to 5. I have never come in at 9. Ever. I rarely come in after 8!

You are now looking at an 8 to 4 worker...and I'll probably still work 7 to 515 anyway...

3 comments:

Kim said...

I also just realized you are listening to 107.9. Is that the new station of ELLLLIZZZABEETH YATES....

Kim said...

Ok sorry I deleted the comment because I could not edit it. I said, this is dad. The conversation should have been, "Um....I'm totally leaving at four. Adios Bitches."

Katie Jaye said...

LOL!

Oh and when I took the picture a good song was on and I was like, Kim would be singing along too, but now I can't remember what tune it was!