Friday, October 15, 2010

Girl's Weekend (No Bossdads Allowed)

Day: Seventy Five

Photo taken on Friday, October 15, 2010 in my parents living room at 941pm in Moseley, VA.

Moma and I are sitting on the couch after coming back from her personal trainer, Mary's Pampered Chef party. We're recounting the events for our audience of Kim who is sitting on the other couch to our right. Interesting tidbit about these Ethan Allen couches: they are stuffed with goose down feathers. Whenever I sit on them and nothing happens to me, Kim gets annoyed. Let me explain:

I'm allergic to feathers. Kim thinks I am not allergic to feathers. I took a test back in 2005 and found out I am allergic to feathers. Kim still thinks I'm not allergic to feathers. Despite the conclusion a doctor comes to that I'm allergic to feathers, Kim still firmly believes that this allergy to feathers does not exist. So when I sit on this couch and I don't sneeze, or wheeze, or itch, or die, she doesn't understand how I'm allergic to feathers and this seems to infuriate her.

Maybe the fabric is really thick?

If you would like to know the extent of my allergies (which I'm sure you do) you can find them listed here.

2 comments:

Kim said...

You're not allergic to feathers. You sit on this couch and inhale bananas.

Katie Jaye said...

...while dusting.