Friday, October 22, 2010

CEO/CFO/Treasurer/Partner

Day: Eighty Two

Photo taken on Friday, October 22, 2010 in the Surge kitchen at 1209pm.

Happy Boss's Day, Bossdad!

I know it was supposed to be celebrated last week on the 16th but Daddio had a convention in Chicago and I was down in Virginia so we waited until today. He had no idea! We got him good! I even found him a key lime pie which is one of his favorites. Valerie brought in a 6 layer dip and chips; I topped it off with cake cookies and homemade brownies. The staff also bought him a nice bottle of wine and then sang to him when he entered the room-thinking something was wrong with the photocopier again (as he grumbled on the way in).

You're truly a great boss, dad! We all hope you enjoyed your treat today and that you know how much you're appreciated! Love you!

2 comments:

Kim said...

We got pumpkin cheesecake for our boss. And then we sang. Parties at my job always are better than the Surge. Recall Dicker's pizza extravaganzas.

Katie Jaye said...

Again, you're totally right. We could never throw a pizza party every Friday Dicker style.

Oh and we had a pumpkin cheesecake too. I forgot to write that! And my boss is dad so I win. ;-)