Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pizzatime!

Day: Seventy Nine

Photo taken on Tuesday, October 19, 2010 in the kitchen at 1014pm.

For some unknown reason we have been getting free pizza coupons in the mail (not like I'm complaining) but whenever I go to these places to retrieve my free pie, I can't help feeling a little guilty. How do you go into a pizza parlor and just walk out with a large pie for free? So I usually make Steve buy a soda or something to make up for the $15 freebie. Only today do we run into a problem; they don't take cards unless there's a $10 minimum. So now we're leaving Monte's with a free pie, two sodas, two pieces of cheesecake, a half dozen knots, and a buffalo slice for just $13. Not too shabby yet Steve can't help glaring at me on the way out for some unknown reason.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I think you posting a picture of a New York pizza makes me not want to be your sister anymore. I hate you! (Said like Pher).

Katie Jaye said...

Don't worry, it wasn't the best pizza I've ever had. We're trying all the local ones around us and so far we still like the first pizza place we went to when we got here (Buena Sera).