Friday, October 1, 2010

Have you ever seen the rain?

Day: Sixty One
Photo taken on Friday, October 1, 2010 at 8am outside of the Surge.

I like how you can almost tell that my umbrella is hot pink in the reflection off the sidewalk. However, I don't like that it is raining. When it rains in the city you get wet despite the umbrella you are carrying since it rains sideways and it rains up and the back of your pants get soaked because you walk everywhere. It makes me appreciate my car more on gloomy days like this.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I loathe rain. Umbrellas suck unless you have one of those big golf ones. But then if you carry them in the city people hate you. And now I am singing Rhianna.

Maeve said...

I hate the people with golf umbrellas... they are not city friendly!!! But... I suggest you get some boots... like the rubber boots... it makes walking in the city in the rain a lil bit easier...but I know what you mean about that sideways rain- horrible