Wednesday, September 29, 2010

*Emo*

Day: Fifty Nine

Photo taken on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 at night in the guest room.

We decide tonight that the guest room will no longer be called the guest room. From now on we will refer to it as the "Time-Out Room". We had one in Farmingdale for those bad commuting days when I would come home rip-roaring mad because someone's jacket touched me or something ridiculous like that. Our apartment then consisted of a bedroom, living room, kitchen, and bathroom so the only way I could calm down in peace would be to stick me in our walk in closet until I could act like a mature adult again. At least now we have an entire room with furniture that I can cool off in rather than being surrounded by clothes and an ab ball.


2 comments:

Kim said...

I like your hair better now as a blond. Yes...that is what I took out of this post.

Maeve said...

Blonde is def better xo