Wednesday, September 1, 2010

MOVE!

Day: Thirty One

Photo taken on Wednesday, September 1, 2010 on the LIRR in the Northport area.

As you can clearly see, no one is in the two-seater directly across from us yet this beefy man continues to sit next to me. I am giving him the "WTF?! Hand" which is a gesture I do when I am completely baffled by something. Today, I am baffled as to why this smelly individual has not moved even though many seats on the car are vacant. He is the type of man the exudes body heat too and I accept the fact that I'm stuck with him from Jamaica when he gets on but I can't accept the fact that he is still sitting next to me when he doesn't have to. I'm even staring openly into his face too, with my eyebrows raised as if to say, "You can stop sitting next to me now." I know he can feel me staring at him yet he keeps his eyes forward into the seat in front of him. I then do the "Incredulous Move" which is me sitting forward in my seat, pinning him with a stare, straightening up to look around the car with a loud sigh, pinning him with another stare, then slamming back into my seat in a huff.


He still doesn't move.


Now you're just plain creepy.

I HATE when men do this to me. It makes me overly anxious to be crowded in when I don't need to be. I even asked my dad what he would do in this situation and he said he would move the minute two seats opened up. So I'm starting to wonder why is it I constantly get these type of people that like encroaching on my personal space?


I think I'm going to invest in a bull horn. I think that might do the trick.

No comments: