Monday, September 27, 2010

Lovahs

Day: Fifty Seven
Photo taken on Monday, September 27, 2010 in Liz's NYC apartment around 1030pm as we eat scrumptious cupcakes from the Two Little Red Hens bakery.

This photo definitely sums up the relationship that Liz and I share: fun. I truly love this picture; right before I snap it Liz busts out laughing because we are in the middle of making a joke about her glass of milk and her expression is priceless. Whenever we meet up the encounter is spent laughing and just plain enjoying each other's company. The strange thing about the time we do spend hanging out (besides being mistaken for lovers) is that time literally flies by and leaves us in the dust. It's so unfair to cut nights short since I have to catch a train so this time around I just stay the night. This way we can go on as many tangents as we want and still hit every conversation point without rushing. Talking with Liz is a wonderful way to spend an evening but sleeping with her is an even better way to spend an evening. ;-)

1 comment:

Liz said...

My Dearest Katie Jaye. I LOVE (LOVE, LOVE, LOVE) this picture. And I absolutely love your post surrounding it. I too treasure every one of the moments we've spent together over the 13 years of our relationship. I love you with all my heart and couldn't hope for a more succulent lovah ;)