Saturday, September 4, 2010

Neighborhood Watch

Day: Thirty Four
Photo taken on Saturday, September 4, 2010 at 648pm on our way back to our apartment complex.

Today Steve and I explore another neighborhood to run in. On our way there we pass a stretch of pavement littered with broken Snapple bottles. As I carefully maneuver around the mess I grumble about how someone was real mad about Snapple to which Steve replied: “Maybe they were mad that it was made from the second best stuff on earth.”

The new neighborhood consists of two dead ends and one straight away. It serves its purpose because each loop is a little over a mile and I only have to pass the same people four times until I reach my intended goal. I snap this photo as we trudge on home, chatting excitedly about how we're going to make some Sweet Tea when we get back...and not smash it all over the ground.

1 comment:

Kim said...

How would one drive through said neighborhood without popping a tire? I don't like that neighborhood. Maybe if you keep running there they will throw Snapple bottles at you.