Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Let It Burn, Kate.

Day: Fifty Two

Photo taken on Wednesday, September 22, 2010 on the living room/dining room border at 743pm.

When we are in Epcot, I purchase a new pair of sneakers in Japan because two years ago I found some awesome ones with swans on them and they have held up pretty nicely. This time around I spot a pair (actually one because they keep the right shoe in the back) of olive green with intricate stitching. Upon returning home with them I realize it's time to let my other green pair (Etnies) go because honestly, they're gross. They don't look it in the picture but the suede is beat to crap.

Actually I really didn't have the heart to throw them out so I donated them instead, though I am sure no one would want to wear them for free anyway.

No comments: