Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I think I'm losing my hair.

Day: Forty Five
Photo taken on Wednesday, September 15, 2010 at night in our Orlando, FL Doubletree hotel suite that Christine scored for us since she works for Hilton.

I have high hopes for my self portrait tonight; I'm going to shoot my happy reunion with Christine. I figure I could snap a quick shot of us joyously hugging and it will be sentimental and pleasant. It could have been all of these wonderous things if yours truly didn't fumble her camera and drop it on its lens, successfully breaking it 35 seconds into the trip.

Yay for bad camera phones!

And yes, that is totally a water bottle full of vodka that Christine brought with her in order to make it through a vacation with us.

1 comment:

Kim said...

LOL! Your hair is so blond that mixed with the light you do look like you are thinning. LOL!