Saturday, September 18, 2010

In 3D!

Day: Forty Eight
Photo taken on Saturday, September 18, 2010 on line for Philharmagic in Magic Kingdom, Orlando, FL at some point in the afternoon. (Michelle joins us in our Disney adventure for the day!)

I'm not a fan of how every children's movie out now has to be in 3D. I think the only things that should be in 3D are some rides at amusement parks. I feel that our retinas should only be exposed to 3D for short amounts of time like two to three minutes if that, therefore rides are perfect for this exposure. The reason I feel this way is because after watching something in 3D my vertigo acts up, my eyes strain, and I feel nauseous for three hours. 3D can't possibly be good for you.

The first time I experience 3D is in Epcot as a child when I watch Michael Jackson's Captain EO (which by the way, they have brought back to Disney). As a kid we love this stuff, we eat it up, but as an adult it bothers my optic nerve. Though for the quick awesome rides at Disney and Universal, I can definitely stomach it. Christine introduces me to 4D when she's interning in Disney World back in November of 2004. It is then that we start the tradition of taking silly pictures with the 3D glasses and we have been doing this religiously ever since.

Here's the first time we hit up Philharmagic together six years ago. We haven't changed a bit!

No comments: