Friday, September 17, 2010

Frowny Face

Day: Forty Seven
Photo taken on Friday, September 17, 2010 in the early evening in Epcot, Orlando, FL.



We're learning very quickly that we haven't planned out our Disney days very well. We hit up MGM today but it closes early with no Fantasmic! show until the weekend. We already know that tomorrow is Magic Kingdom which is also closing early due to Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party so no fireworks then either. That leaves Epcot for some fireworks so we head over to the countries tonight for some dinner and drinkies (and in Christine's case not-so-much dinner but so-much drinkies). We also head to Japan so I can catch Matsuriza, the drummers I am so very fond of but learn that I will not see them perform today because they don't on Fridays. No worries we're back here on Sunday so I'll see them then...not so much. They don't perform on Sundays either.

So the schedules aren't in our favor this time around but we make the best of it with more drinkies and I try on a kimono for the first time with the help of a really nice lady. Oh and I buy more sneakers because you can never have enough sneakers (most girls would say shoes instead of sneakers but I’ve always been a wee bit odd).

No comments: