Tuesday, September 21, 2010

First Pick

Day: Fifty One

Photo taken on Tuesday, September 21, 2010 in our guest room at 418pm with my brand new camera from Steve!


For my birthday back in 2006 I ask my boyfriend at the time for a digital camera. I tell him he doesn't have to get me something really expensive, just a basic model since I tend to drop things like cameras and cell phones and cameras. I wouldn't care if he gets it on sale or clearance for that matter, but the fact that he leaves the 15% off sticker on it because someone was a "previous owner of the item" it kind of stops me in my tracks. The least he could do is take the sticker off, man he doesn't even try to take it off either. There are no scratches at a corner or anything!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous! Love the hair you sexxy mama you!! - Christine

Kim said...

Finally you got rid of that piece of shit camera! I was going to finally give you mine and get a new one if you didn't replace it soon.