Saturday, September 25, 2010

UFC Fight Night

Day: Fifty Five

Photo taken on Saturday, September 25, 2010 at Buffalo Wild Wings in Deer Park, NY around 11pm.

This is Steve's cousin, Jenn's husband, Mike*. Steve is convinced we are having an affair...that involves food. Mike shares the same love that I have for delectable treats and mouthwatering entrees. Mike can come into a room and whisper "cheesy gordita crunch" and I will hear him and announce to the room we're going to Taco Bell. Him and Jenn will text me pictures of said taco goodness or interesting creations like the Donut Burger which sends me into a tizzy since I can't be there with them to engorge myself. Tonight we feast on my favorite dish ever, buffalo wings, to celebrate Mike's 30th.

Happy Birthday!

*From now on I'll refer to both Jenn and Mike as my cousins because they're awesome and I'm calling them my own.

No comments: