Sunday, November 28, 2010

Mood Swings

Day: One Hundred and Nineteen
Photo taken on Sunday, November 28, 2010 at 937am.

Sometimes when I work I get bored (weird, I know, right?) so I tend to draw at my desk. Since I'm not a very good artist it takes a long time to finally create something that has been floating around in my head for awhile. Today I finally finish my third "Katie's Moods at Work" picture. These are the only three moods I have at the Surge and I use manga characters to depict them:

1) Nara Shikamaru- "Work...what a drag." This is when I'm being extremely lazy and complain a lot. I'm usually in the "Shika Mood" every Monday without fail. I'm also in this mood when I am busy wallowing in self pity from some personal issue not caused by work but more often than not caused from transit or something equally as trivial.

2) Edward Elric- "Determined Chart Face" Eddo already resides in my head but he definitely comes out when I have a fire under my ass usually on Tuesdays and Fridays. These days I get a ridiculous amount of work done as if I have a bunch of shadow clones working beside me.

3) Ryuk- "Let's get out of here and play some GTA4." (I think I left out the A in Grand Theft Auto, I knew it looked off!) When I read Death Note I read the shinigami as a goofball even though he's supposed to be scary. When I'm most like Ryuk, I'm bouncing around the Surge, talking up a storm, getting work done but doing it in a fun fashion.

I think I'm preferred on my "Ryuk Days".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am checking this blog using the phone and this appears to be kind of odd. Thought you'd wish to know. This is a great write-up nevertheless, did not mess that up.

- David